How to Register:
Step 1. Scan/Snap & email complete registration forms and both sides of check to email@example.com. Check must be made payable to "Tim Longacre" and scans should be 300dpi in color or a clear smartphone photo (no blur/shadows, all paper edges).
Step 2. Receive an email confirming receipt of paperwork and instructions about mailing (mailing may not be necessary, so wait for the email).
Step 3. Receive an email when all is complete confirming that the runner is registered for camp.
NOTE: The camp fee may also be submitted using:
• Your bank's electronic payment service, or
• Zelle (if your bank uses it), or
• Square Cash (easy peasy), or
• Google Wallet (easy)
Returned checks may incur a bank fee.
346 Maple Avenue
Cheshire, CT 06410
(if mailing, please call beforehand!)
Registrations will be accepted as space allows through July 21.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
2019 Dates (tentative):
August 4-8 (Sunday-Thursday)
Fees include all meals, lodging, activities, insurance, awards, camp shirt, and camp photo.
Completed materials include:
1) Signed and completed registration forms.
2) Camp fee (see above).
• Do not submit paperwork unless it is complete.
• Incomplete paperwork & fee will be returned to you which means that you will not be registered for camp.
• Full refund before June 1
• (Fee minus $200) before July 1
• (Fee minus $300) before July 21
• No refunds after July 21