How to Register
Step 1 Scan/Snap & email complete registration forms and both sides of check to email@example.com. Check must be made payable to "Tim Longacre" and scans should be 300dpi in color or a clear smartphone photo (no blur/shadows, all paper edges).
Step 2 Receive an email confirming receipt of paperwork and instructions about mailing (mailing may not be necessary, so wait for the email).
Step 3 Receive an email when all is complete confirming that the runner is registered for camp.
NOTE The camp fee may also be submitted using:
• Your bank's electronic payment service, or
• Zelle (if your bank uses it), or
• Square Cash (easy peasy), or
• Google Wallet (easy)
Returned checks may incur a bank fee.
346 Maple Avenue
Cheshire, CT 06410
(if mailing, please call beforehand!)
Registrations will be accepted as space allows through July 21.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
August 4-8 (Sunday-Thursday)
Fees include all meals, lodging, activities, insurance, awards, camp shirt, and camp photo.
• $700 per RESIDENT runner with completed materials. Special: $650 if registered before June 1.
• $500 per DAY runner with completed materials. Special: $450 if registered before June 1.
Completed materials include
1) Signed and completed registration forms.
2) Camp fee (see above).
• Do not submit paperwork unless it is complete.
• Incomplete paperwork & fee will be returned to you which means that you will not be registered for camp.
• Full refund before June 1
• (Fee minus $200) before July 1
• (Fee minus $300) before July 21
• No refunds after July 21