How to Register:
Step 1. Scan/Snap & email complete registration forms and both sides of check to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check must be made payable to "Tim Longacre," scans should be 300dpi in color or a clear smartphone photo would work (no blur/shadows).
Step 2. Receive an email confirming receipt of paperwork and instructions about mailing (mailing may not be necessary, so wait for the email).
Step 3. Receive an email when all is complete confirming that the runner is registered for camp.
NOTE: The camp fee may also be submitted using:
• Your bank's electronic payment service
• Square Cash (easy peasy)
• Google Wallet (easy)
Returned checks may incur a bank fee.
(if mailing, please call beforehand!)
New England Prep Cross Country Camp
346 Maple Avenue
Cheshire, CT 06410
Registrations will be accepted as space allows through July 23.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
August 6-10 (Sunday-Thursday)
Fees include all meals, lodging, activities, insurance, awards, camp shirt, and camp photo.
• $685 per RESIDENT runner with completed materials. Special: $635 if registered before June 1.
• $500 per DAY runner with completed materials. Special: $435 if registered before June 1.
Completed materials include:
1) Signed and completed registration forms (here).
2) Camp fee (see above).
• Do not submit paperwork unless it is complete.
• Incomplete paperwork & fee will be returned to you which means that you will not be registered for camp.
• Full refund before June 1
• (Fee minus $200) before July 1
• (Fee minus $300) before July 23
• No refunds after July 23